The vision of placement cell is to equipping the students with relevant and intellectualized professional skills and guiding them towards a lively future and career all around the country and world with the values of – ‘Sincerity’, ‘Hard Work’ and ‘Ethics’.
Guide students to select right way toward profession and its growth as per their caliber and ability with good understanding, and talent in-order to congregate requirements of Health Sector & Pharma Industry.
- To assist the students in obtaining placement in Nationals & Multinational reputed Industries.
- To help the students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and training.
- To Coordinate with companies to know about their cotemporary requirements and fortune for their recruitment procedures
- To Maintain and update students database regularly
- To gather information about job fairs and all recruitment concerned advertisements.
- To help the students to develop the good personality by various personality development activities, workshops/ seminars
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- To assist students for industrial training at the end of the fourth and sixth semester.
- To act as a link between students, alumni, and the employment community.
Training and Development
Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students for entry-level Pharmacist for industries in Production, Q.C., Q.A., Research, Marketing and Other by following different activities.
- Personality Development
- Communication Skills & Vocabulary
- Resume Preparation& Email Writing
- Group Discussion
- Interview Skills
Training and Placement Cell
Message from the Head (Training & Placement)
Being a Head of the Training and Placement Cell I am happy to share you that, we have establish the vital link between students and prospective employers to facilitate the training and placement of students as they begin their career after their studies. In this age of liberalization, privatization, and globalization, there is an ever increasing industry requirement for professionals who have high employability index and required competencies with an inquisitive mindset for innovations.
Laureate Institute of Pharmacy has proven capabilities of our Diploma, Graduates and Post Graduates by inviting increasing number of Pharma Industries for Placement opportunities. We have arranges campus Interviews and helps students to develop leadership, interviewing, and communication skills. Partnerships with great companies enrich the Institute experience for the students while strengthening commitment for great Industry-Institute Interaction. We also organize industrial visits for students, training seminars, conferences, and expert lectures to prepare them for opportunities that await them.
The present batch of our young budding pharmacist is working hard to be a part of the large dynamic industry. The intensive training and the encouraging learning environment of our institute has made them proficient in the basic as well as specialized fields of relevance. The various value-added courses being imparted at the Institute have given adequate exposure to our students. Laureate has provided a perfect environment for developing the overall personality of the students. We are confident that these young men and women would be an asset to your organization through their technical and managerial capabilities and their talent for innovation. Our aim is to actively assist you in attracting and identifying the individuals best suited to your needs and in developing a successful recruitment relationship.
With great pleasure and honor, we invite industries and corporate houses on our campus and our students to take advantage of all activities of Placement Cell.
Placement Policies and Rules:
- The role of the Training and Placement Cell is to facilitate and council the students for placement related activities.
- The placement facility is available to all the students registered with Training & Placement Cell.
- College uniform is mandatory for students to be present in the Campus Recruitment Programme, failing which students will not be allowed to appear for campus interview.
- Students must keep their Identity Card with them at the time of all the activities performed by the placement cell.
- For pre-placement talks (PPT) students should be present at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time at the venue & be seated. Delay in reporting will disqualify the student from recruitment process. Students should be punctual & once the HR People/Company representative enters the venue all doors will be closed and NO ENTRY to the students.
- Canvassing with the Company Personnel will disqualify the candidature of the student.
- Mock Interview panel Exercise.
- Any student who has received offer letter, must inform the Placement office and submit the photocopy of the same as soon as possible.
- Students should fill their information on Website in placement and training cell. If any student failed to fill or update the information he/she may miss the opportunity to participate in the campus recruitment drives.
- Any breach of these rules shall lead to the student getting debarred from the placement process.
- During the Campus Recruitment Programme, a student who opts for the written test should mandatorily appear for the GD/PI also, failing which he/she will be debarred from the Campus Recruitment Programme for all other subsequent companies. Students should have positive approach towards placement drives.
- Those students, who do not wish to participate for any recruitment process, must inform the T&P office in advance, so as to give opportunity to the other students.
Our students are placed in leading industries like Visa drugs and pvt. Ltd Baddi, Ranbaxy Pharma, Delcure Life Sciences, Aishwarya Life Sciences, Macleods Pharma and Wings Biotech since 2011.